Drive Vauxhall Motor Group has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this site. Whilst every effort is made to produce up to date products and specifications, this site should not be regarded as an infallible guide to our vehicles products and services, nor does it constitute an offer for the sale of any particular vehicle.
Drive Motor Retail Limited T/A Drive Vauxhall, Bristol Kawasaki
Registered Office: Freemens Common Road, Leicester, LE2 7SL
Registered in England No. 4340383;
VAT No. 796 9969 19
All rights, including copyright and database right, in the website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to Drive Vauxhall Motor Group, or otherwise used by Drive Vauxhall Motor Group as permitted by applicable law or the copyright holder. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast or transmit any text, images, graphic, logo, button, icon, image and their selection and arrangement thereof, and any underlying source code and software, for any commercial or public purpose without prior written permission from Drive Vauxhall Motor Group or the copyright holder.
You may not adapt, alter or create any of the material or information in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes.
Drive Vauxhall Motor Group reserves the right to use for its own purposes any material submitted to the site, including text and images, either on the site or in any other form, including for publicity purposes. Drive Vauxhall Motor Group reserves the right to monitor submissions to the site and to edit or reject any submissions.
We try to ensure that information on our site is accurate, complete and up-to-date. In using this site, however, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions, which take effect on the date when you first use the site.
Without prejudice to your statutory rights, the site and all information, text, names, images, pictures, logos, links and icons and other materials (without limitation) are provided 'AS IS' and on an 'IS AVAILABLE' basis without representation warranty or endorsement, express or implied. In particular, we do not warrant or represent the accuracy or completeness of information provided on this site nor do we guarantee that use of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site and its servers are free of computer viruses or bugs.
In no event will Drive Vauxhall Motor Group be liable to any person for any damage or loss that may arise from the use of any information contained in our site or products displayed on our site, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms & Conditions, we will not be liable for claims relating to the functionality or availability of this site.
All names, images, logos identifying Drive Vauxhall Motor Group are proprietary marks of Drive Vauxhall Motor Group. All third party brand, product, service and company names contained on this site are the trademarks, service marks and trade names of their respective holders. Drive Vauxhall Motor Group does not give permission for their use by any person other than the holders. Any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
Drive Vauxhall Motor Group does not represent, warrant, endorse or hold responsibility over any external sites that may be linked to and from this site. Any external site that you visit by clicking through a link on this site is outside the control of Drive Vauxhall Motor Group and you visit entirely at your own risk.
The software downloads from this site have been thoroughly scanned and tested at all stages of production, but - as with all new software - we still recommend that you run a virus checker before use. We also recommend that you have an up-to-date backup of your hard disk before using the software. Drive Vauxhall Motor Group cannot accept responsibility for any disruption, damage and/or loss of data on your data or computer system that may occur while using the software. Consult your network administrator before installing any software on a networked computer.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Drive Vauxhall Motor Group reserves the right to change any of its terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
If you do not accept these Terms in full, you must stop using this website immediately.
I. These terms and conditions form the entire agreement between the Dealer and the Customer. Any other terms or conditions are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by Iaw. This does not affect a consumer’s statutory rights. If any part of this Agreement is held unlawful or unenforceable that part shall be struck out without it affecting the remainder of the Agreement.
2. No one other than the parties and their permitted assignees, if any, shall be entitled to benefit from the Agreement pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
3. For special order purchases the Customer must take the goods within 7 days of being notified that they are available. If the Customer fails to do so then the Dealer will be entitled to keep the deposit, and recover damages for all resulting loss, (inducting loss of profit), costs (including labour and materials at usual rate), charges and expenses.
4. The Dealer will retain ownership of the goods until they have been paid for. Responsibility for looking after the goods becomes the customer’s responsibility on delivery or payment, whichever is the sooner.
5. Credit terms are payment by the 20th of the month following the date of the invoice. We reserve the right to charge an admin fee if the payment has to be recovered through the court system. We reserve the right to charge interest on late payment in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts interest Act 1998.
6. As per the statutory Right of Set Off Pursuant to Rule 4.9 of the Insolvency Rules 1986, we reserve the right, in case of default, to set off any monies owed by us to you against your outstanding debt including any costs incurred in the collection of your debt.
7. No claim for any damages in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of goods will be entertained unless a notice in writing is given to the dealer within five days of receipt of the goods.
8. Any estimated date quoted for delivery of the goods is only approximate. The Dealer shall not be liable for delay or failure in delivery of the goods which is beyond its control.
9. If the Dealer fails to deliver the goods within 28 days of the estimated date of delivery stated in this contract the Customer may by notice in writing to the Dealer, require delivery of the goods within 7 days of receipt of such notice. If the goods are not delivered to the Customer within the 7 days the contract shall be cancelled. If the contract is cancelled any deposit paid shall be returned and the Dealer shall be under no further liability.
10. The goods supplied will comply with the description or model designation assigned by the manufacturer. The Dealer cannot be held liable for changes to the detailed specification made by the manufacturer.
II. Unless otherwise affected by the terms of the Consumer Credit Act, any part payments paid to the Company for the purchase of parts or upgrades/ conversions are not refundable unless an agreement is made in writing at the time of placing the order.
12. The dealer shall be under no obligation to give credit for goods correctly supplied and or specifically ordered by the customer. The dealer reserves the right to levy a 15% handling charge on any goods returned for credit, no credit will be given for specially ordered parts. No credit will be given in respect of delivery, postage or transit charges or electrical items unless supplied incorrectly.
13. All non stock parts ordered must be paid for in advance and are not returnable. Trade discount will only be given to known trade customers or customers providing an official trade order. Next day deliveries are available from Vauxhall for a charge of £8 or 17.5% of the selling price whichever is the greater.
14. It is in the Customer’s own interest that all items of value and personal effects are removed from the vehicle before it is handed over to the Company for work to be carried out. If the Customer fails to do so, the Company cannot accept responsibility for any loss.
15. Repair charges are based on the labour and material costs involved in the work carried out. Except for parts that are returned under a manufacturer’s exchange or warranty scheme, all parts replaced will be disposed of unless the Customer asks for their return before work begins.
16. All charges for servicing, repairs, upgrades/conversions and the supply of parts and accessories are payable on completion of the work and prior to the collection of the car. Payment can be by debit or credit card (subject to a £5 minimum) except Diners Club, or by cheque or cash. Cheques will only be accepted from Account Customers. The Customer will be notified when the car is available for collection. If the car is not collected, storage charges will accrue after five working days unless otherwise agreed. The Company reserves the right to dispose of the goods in accordance with the Torts (Interference) with Goods) Act 1977.
17. All estimates and quotations from the Company are valid for a period of four weeks from the date of issue.
18. Customers are advised that any upgrade or conversion applied to a car may change its original characteristics and may result in increased fuel consumption, firmer ride or higher levels of sound etc. All performance increases are not absolute but depend on the vehicle to which the conversion is fitted. Please note upgrades or conversions may breach the manufacturers’ warranties. A signed order form and part payment may be required for performance upgrades and conversion work. Customers are advised to inform their insurance companies of any changes.
19. All vehicles being delivered to the Company for routine service work need to be supplied with locking wheel nut keys, alarm keys, radio fascia etc. and all relevant documents i.e. service books and current MOT certificate. Vehicles being supplied for service/repairs etc. must be supplied with adequate reserves of fuel otherwise the vehicle will be refuelled and the Customer charged accordingly.
Use our Towbar Finder to select the make and model of car and we'll find you a list of compatible towbars.
Select a towbar to meet your requirements from our extensive range of different towbar styles.
Want your towbar delivered to you? We ship all UK Mainland orders next day, for FREE!
When you've confirmed your details, our customer services team will call you back to arrange delivery and payment.